My Day!!

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas Night, Random Thought~

It is unusual for me to off my comp and stare at it~
Juz purely staring~
But my mind is thinking~
Keep thinking~
thinking...

Haha~ Curious on what i think?
Basically i just let my thought run free~
That time is 2am in the morning~
I knew... i knew... i should be guai zai and sleep ma~
But i just cant~
And neither do i wanted to move my butt~
So i just sit there and night-dreaming lo~ xD

Well, first, i thought bout me myself graduated~
(opps.. i stil did not post about my graduation~! @@)
then thinking that im leaving college soon~
should say it this way: i no longer can stay at college le~

Looking back at my diploma time, when i first stepped foot into the college~
the day still fresh in my mind~
we are exposed to new environment~!
still blindly following senior's word(lik we did in secondary school)~
still guai zai~ xD
i learned a lot of good things and bad things~
i learned to go CC(Cybercafe) play DotA, Left 4 Dead, CS, Call of Duty~

(will write a post on this another time)

then now, time left for me to stay at college is not long d~
every now and then you see me in college, i entered as alumni status~

time to move on to another stage in our life~
career~

altho i had some place to stay~ but i juz refuse to find work at the moment~
everytime my friend asked me, i sure replied that i'm stil engage into college events~
yeah, mayb that is the part that differentiate me and the rest~
I just found my passion in doing events~
and thus, altho i graduated, i volunteered to help out with the department which i myself have never experienced - TICKETING~

before i took up the job, i thought that this job is the easiest among the event committee deprtment because i thought doing great in documentation is the only objective~
and then i took up the same post(ticketing) in 2 seperate event under the same society name - Chinese Language Society~
after the xiao pin 2012, i recognised that it's not even close to 'simple' when i execute out the job~
i still did some mistake, still confuse when customers come to take their reserve ticket~
nevermind, i learned something from here and i will replicate it in the last event of my college life~

talking bout it, once i ended that event, i'm officially no longer associated with the college events~
and i think im going to miss this period of time very much!
it's inevitably that i will come bek quite often to look on my lovely juniors~
but i think i will try to limit myself so that i do not show up so often that people get bored seeing my face~

Well, well, well~
That's all for today~
and i hope that you(my blog) is full that i feed you with this post~
full of words~ xD
and.. till next time i drop by again(which will be very soon)~
sign off~ =)

No comments: