My Day!!

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Post-world end~ xD

It's 22nd December 2012~

What is it so special today? Because i just survived the World End Day~!
*yeah*

Funny isn't it? When we entered year 2012 back in January 1st, everyone just spread the news about the world end~
(my friends even scare this and that hours before year end~ and influenced other ppl to believe about the rumours of World End~ haha! she successfully make some people watched some world end short clips with her~ xD)

But now, it is clearly nothing is happened!
We are still back to our normal life again~!

Yeah~

and i choose the day after the *fake* world end to resume writing blogs after my 2 months hiatus from writing~
i was busy doing my other stuffs until i do not have time for this!
(oh! that's another reason to cover my laziness! shhh... xD)
truly, i've been neglecting my blogs for 2 months~
i promised i shall sayang you(my lovely blog) until the end of this year~ =)

And this post i wanna write something special~
dedicated to someone who rushed me into writing this post and finished it up before 11.59pm~ now is 11.46pm~ i got oni 13 mins until i finished up this post! *challenge accepted!*

Previously, just last week, i had my last convocation in my college life~
What is more important is that i had chances to reunite with my coursemates once again for the very one last time~
and of course i treasured the moment very much but i will write bout it in my next post~

I also had my convocation in diploma time~ but that time i did not received any flowers~
sounds sad rite? but it is me who i asked my friends not to give me any flowers because i wanna run around taking picture with my beloved friends~

But this time i received 2 flowers!
One from family~ and one from LiTing!

how cute?! Winnie the pooh! =)

And i also received a bear from my friends which i used to console her whenever she's in moody mood~
a small white bear with choco in it~ I don feel like opening the choco~ =P

last but not least i received this custom made gift which i myself feel excited receiving it! =)
I feel excited because i expected it to be the gift, but i did not predicted it to be custom-made~
that is the element which makes me surprise and treasure it much! =)

 an iphone 4s casing!
*note that it is with my name craved on it!*

along wif 2 cards~ as written there: Congratulations(on my convo) & Thank You(on me)~

i promised her to use the case~
and i found out one funny facts~
I TREASURED THE CASE MORE THAN MY PHONE!
omg!
This sounds ridiculous! LOL!!!

and another facts is: THE CASE IS WHITER THAN MY WHITE IPHONE!!!
omg x2!

nevertheless i stil loves the present~
it's my habit to treasure every present i received because i do not received much present in my life~
not even within my birthday~
(so to pigowl: u noe wat u need to do le la! xD)

ok! it's 12.02am now~ im late for 2 mins! i hope she wont scold me for being late! =P

ps. on the other day, she found another card which she REGRETTED not to buy, instead she wished that the 2 cards above should be replaced with the below one! i... speechless..

she's so excited bout the cards reading: "OMG! You're leaving!"
(implying im leaving college sooner so she no need see my lengzai face anymore~ @@)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think I am great in writing and being a resume writer its like my passion to make resume for others. I recently have written a blog for resume writers Vancouver, how they handle and make a resume in Vancouver.

Writing is like an art and one can write about anything they want, my niche is a little bit different but I love to write about that.

I love writing and I love making resume and yeah so i am earning. Its like a double bonus for me.