My Day!!

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

16th Monniversary~

Look at the title, but dont be so happy yet!
it's not about me! xD

Looking at my friend's 16th monniversary~
all went well for them
especially when i play a minor role in their relationship..

i still remember it was my second internship in PwC~
five of us are assigned to PLAS industry~
namely xian, ann, feiling, jay and me..
to my surprise..
i felt extremely match between ling and jay when they sit beside each other~
i told them this and jay even confirmed with me again and again..
expressed his unbelievable thought~
at first they did not believe and still main main~

i still remember well that i am the only PLAS-ians left out to be assigned on other company..
whereas all 4 of them get to stay in audit of one company~
such unlucky me~ aiks~ pity...

every now and then~
i will keep in touch with them and i think i still have the message where they clarified with me on my thought on them~
tho not many time but once is enough le~ hees..

after we ended our internship..
we even hang out together to keep our bond tight~
singing K~
eating lunch~
so far only once la~

not long ago after the outing~
i realised something go fishy between them~
i witnessed both of them together which is highly unusual..
the girl normally will stick to her gang~
(they are all my coursemates, i kinda know who is within which gang~)
there's one particular time where i saw the boy walked the girl back to hostel after ACCA exam!
it's getting very unusual but i just kept silence~
that's when i first learnt that things is not as easy as i can see~
duno why, my 38 cell did not work out~

later on i had a chance with Jay and only to be confirmed on their relationship~
congratz to them~
now count back they went together in  22nd September 2011~

i had a minor role~
altho i noe it's nothing much to be proud but i just wanted to relate myself to something which is successful~
it's nature of being a human isnt it? haha~
well, honestly everyone is trying to link themselves to successful thingy~
me too~ xD

anyhow, i wanna link myself up with their successful make-out and wish this lovely-birds all the best until forever~ =)
hope to turn their monniversary into anniversary~ =)

ps. jealous~

No comments: