My Day!!

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Occupied Scheduled..

Never before i'm that 'busy' in my life..
The busy refers to business which is outside my house..
I guess i'm too into these activities le..

let's put those illustration into facts..
Mon after work, i rushed back to wangsa for camp meeting..
poor attendance forced the meeting to be cancelled..

Tues work..
Wednesday bek to college for accounting conference meeting..
meeting cancelled last min..
so spirited bek to college oni to be informed that it was cancelled..
I was so freaking down tat time..
hv the urge of killing ppl..

Thurs work..
Fri bek to wangsa again for camp meeting..
as today i got toastmaster's meeting in the morning..
i straight away overnight at my friend's hse..
Sat(today) bek college for TM meeting..

count by hands,
6 days itself i already bek 4 times..
Nex Mon still have to bek again for some chinese society show in college..
Nex Wedn acc conference meeting..
Nex Fri bek to wangsa overnight..
Nex Sat hv to gathered at college around 4.30am.
STILL, 4 out of 6 days went to college..

Ever wonder why i'm so spirited?
There's a reason behind..
I am interested in organising activities..
This is wat i called Passion..
Passion drives..

Seems like this week i'm not having my days..
There is no enjoying moment for me except for hanging out wif frens..

Haiz...

Talking bout today's TM meeting..
I felt tat i improved a lot..
i did speak around 2 mins..
i speak much better than last time..
it's just that my 'erm' in between words shud be reduced..
2 minutes speech i spoke 17 'erm'..
wat a record!
and i think my expression wasnt that good..
my mood was affected when i entered the room..
never prepared for the worst..
I wil continue to improve myself de..

After that, multiple sharing session wif bongyang, miikael, vincent..
Share lotsa things..

this coming weeks, i'm going to occupied myself more often..
I wil fill in all my free times available..
as long as i got things to do, i wil feel useful..

tml, i feel lik sharing sth here..
allow me to do so..
chinese/english?
in consideration..
stay tuned..

No comments: