My Day!!

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Biiang's Birthday Party~

Yest whole day no event..
except for biiang's birthday party..
i nearly cant attend as poor ppl like me no one to fetch..
last last last min oni i found Steph to fetch me..
thx steph for giving me ride!

The party started at 5pm..
but we reached at 7pm..
i reached together wif 38 gang..
steph, yiwei, foong yee, yeevonne, kahern & soonkie!
surprisingly soonkie oso attend le..
she juz came bek from japan!!

basically nothing much to say oso..
i saw lotsa frens around!
since the start of my internship life...
i miss my frens so much..
so hereby hv to thx biiang for having his birthday party to enable me to meet all different gang of frens!
got mehsi gang, college dota gang, group 11 gang, group 13 gang, badminton gang, 38 gang..
wow, unbelievable!

his hse got sing k machine..
everyone busy sing k tat nite oni lo!! haha~
linli stil the best tat nite..

besides that, we played the game played at kahern's house..
blanket game? xD
after tat proceed on wif open present session..
me and 9 other ppl bought him his favourite football club's t-shirt..
and 38 gang bought him boxer!
boxer wif loves on it.. funny la~ xD

and v hv cake cutting ceremony!
everyone take turns to take pic wif him..

besides all tat, me hav fun chit-chatting wif frens around~
around 12am..
yeevonne fetch me bek to my home..
appreciate her as well..

bu zhi bu jue, i'm part of 38 gang le..
wakaka!!
kahern said i hv to pay membership fees lo!
LOL!

well, another full of excitement day..
besides, seeing songher and serene makes me felt happy for them!
their sweetness gave me indication tat they r going well..
of course this brings me up too!

again..
to biiang..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! ^^

for more photo, see below:
Foong Yee

No comments: