My Day!!

Saturday, March 5, 2011

MARCH!

It's the month of March now..
I always feel delightful when it's in March..
perhaps it's my birthday month ba..

and many of my fren borned in march!
tat's y i like March a lot..
and the fact tat i like number 3 so much~
perfect!

first week of march is my best week since i started my internship life..
i'm done wif the previous client..
so i reported back to office and wait for their nex assignment..
morning surprisingly saw feiling and xian!
plus jackson oso over there..
suddenly met up wif all the frens there..
my mood is good!

noon i hv lunch wif tax department interns.
got leyhoong, charlene, phoebe, and laiping!
while taking lrt bek, saw fong yee!

wedn morning met angelina at masjid jamek lrt..
bek tat time met hui jun..
oso at masjid jamek..

thurs met miikael at my working place while having lunch..
fri lunch wif xian, and yeewern..

can u tell me the week isnt good?
i found it superb!
felt lik bek to college le..
everywhere see tarc-ians.. xD

besides, this week i sms-ed one of my fren..
chat xia chat xia then she said something like this:
"treat her good because you care and not only just because want her to be your gf.."

these words made me realised wat i have been forgotten.
previously i hold on to these 'philosophy' so tight..
and i have no idea since when i've been abandoned it..

i think the words reali wakes me up..
i appreciate my fren for notifying me.
waking me up from my blindness..
for now, i will be sit still and see what i can do next..
100 days project still going on..
it wont be abandoned no matter wat or how..
i hope i noe wat i will be doing next..
^^

ps. i'm positive minded!

No comments: