My Day!!

Monday, March 28, 2011

My Birthday - 323..

No celebration, no present..
Tat summarized my birthday this year..

A lot of frens wished me..
I appreciated that..

Don worry bout me..
I am used to it le..
Not like previously i got lotsa present oso..
Every yr no present oredi make me numb d..
so no worries! haha..

I stil don hv time to count how much wishes i got this yr..
but it is close to 400..
and i am happy to say that..

This yr, i nearly got affected by something..
But in my mind, i was thinking "Today is my birthday! I cant let this precious single day be down too!"
There it goes, I am happy all day long..
So happy to see everyone's wishes..
Got cute 1, funny 1, special 1, lovely 1..
Juz these is enough to make my day..

Spent 2.5 hours to reply all the messages i got..
they wished me in every way: fb, fb msg, sms, call!

Talking bout call..
I wan to specially thanks these 3 ppl to call me personally to wish me happy birthday..
It is these 3 ppl tat make me touched!
1) Tzong Meng
He called me when i was on the way to work..
I am happy to hear his voice..
He is indeed a true fren which i can rely on..
along side him is tristian, so he shun bian wish me oso..
oso thx him as well~

2) Foong Yee
She is my fren during secondary skul..
classmates for 2 or 3 yrs..
Nothing much bout her tat time except that she is a great achiever.
Now she turned to be a pretty girl..
Don put hopes on her! She is owned.. ^^
She called me when i hv lunch.
I never imagined she would called..
But things went out of expectation..
I appreciate u a lot!

3) Yi Jia
Another of my bestie?
Except tat v seldom contacted each other..
She is in Nottingham now studying engineering..
I remembered last time i gave her tuition on Accounts!
Don get any idea on this girl too.. She is oso owned..
Indeed, all 3 ppl tat called me is owned..
She called me just when i was about to sleep.
It's another surprise!
she told me she juz reached home from the preparation of Japanese week-thingy in her college..
so busy de ppl, yet stil take 10 mins time to call me and wish me..
This wish is very heavy-weighted..
^^

2 girl 1 guy..
2 Nottingham 1 TARC..
i wil forever appreciated these 3 frens..

to those who din wish me, don worry, i din blame u all..
u r stil my frens..
there must be reason why u all don wish me..
i und de..

Just take care all my frens~
Here is something which i never post in my facebook which i would like to share wif those ppl hu hv fate to b here and read this:

Tailored Procedure:
"I audited all the wishes. I expect not much ppl will wish me since it's weekdays. But I realised there is a control risk: there is a lot of ppl hu wished me but i wasnt able to reply them on the day itself. The variance(ppl hu wish me compared to last yr) is very big! Therefore, i performed test of detail. I used 100% sampling on test of detail(thx everyone 1 by 1) until midnite. Conclusion: No exception noted. No further work done. Suggest Leave. Leave?! no way! i am going to treasure all the wishes in a corner in my heart!"

Happy birthday to me! ^^

ps. i am happy bout one thing. u r the earliest. thx u!

No comments: