My Day!!

Friday, December 31, 2010

Last post of 2010!

How to voice out the feeling?
2010 is going to end real soon..
I feel a bit of bu she de le~

This yr a lot of things happened on me..
Mostly on my inner heart..
If i gonna use one object to describe.
it's roller coaster!
wow! up and down! and the margin in between is real huge!

The fact is there..
But i din realise..
Until someone pointed out to me..
I oso cant believe myself le~

Well, 2010 is going to end soon.
when v enter the new year~
v must enter wif a fresh look!
everything tat happened in 2010 will b treated as history..
and i will not forget wat i did in year 2010..
cauz i did lotsa things..

IT'S A LOT!
perhaps it had became uncountable? xD
and i will not forget those hu bring laughter to me~
those hu criticise me behind~
i seek ur forgiveness~
WHY?
because u criticise me means i am not perfect.
and plz do bear wif me more in the future..
^^

there is too much for me to state here..
so wat i will do now is:
i will write a review of 2010 when i finish my final exam..
and i foresee it's gonna b a long 1!
cauz i reali had too much to say..
perhaps the long essay will b the summary ONLY? haha!

here is it..
my last post of the memorable year i would not forget.
all the best to my fren in the new yr~
and wish everyone could stay healthy and happy forever!

15 mins to year 2011.
let's welcome wif open hand! ^^

best regards,
Miow!

No comments: