My Day!!

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Internship @ PwC: Confirmed!

When i woke up this morning..
cold breeze around~
and i knew: must be raining~
it's always hard to wake up during a rainy day.
because u tend to sleep more and b lazy and the feeling of laying on the bed waiting time to pass is taking over my body.

yet i crawled up.
prepared myself to college..
opened up cupboard, saw long sleeve.
terus i pakai.
cold rainy day ma~

din noticed until ppl said i wore decently..
whole day was in half conscious mood..
mentally juz don feel any good..
it's either previous days accumulated tiredness or wet morning.
or could it be u?
nah~ not u la~ hehe..

went lunch wif jiamin, layjian, yujuan, jianlin, yikheng, tzongmeng..
G12 kaki~
7 ppl there include me, 3 buah iphone!
anak-anak skrg sudah banyak duit dah~ xD
went GK eat 鱼头米粉 & cheesy chicken chop.
unfortunately i'm not jayne tat took the pic of the food everytime non-fail!
so i cant show u the delicious look of the food. paiseh yea~

bek college tat time PwC called.
thought they will do phone interview.
well, it seems tat i over-expecting.
they juz called and asked me bout my dip & adv dip current CGPA.(which i oredi provide them in form A & thru online)
asking me whether i'm still 'single' in internship.
testing my interest in tax department(i opted fro audit department!)
and tat's the end.
they offered me a place in PwC for internship.
sounds easy huh?
not attending interview yet i get a big company for intern..
must b my luck le..

well, at least i'm secured a place in internship wif PwC.
no need to worry so much and i can fully focus on my academic right now.
hope i can concentrate! my weakness.. @.@

ps. i may meet a lot of pretty girl~ but the intention is juz not there!

1 comment:

Queen of Villains said...

looks like PwC is really lack of tax ppl~