My Day!!

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Week 13 ended.

Countdown for less than 2 weeks until my first paper~
And?
I'm still here blogging..
Shud b my last second post of the year~
OMG! Year 2010 is going to end soon! @.@

As usual, my schedule is full..
but not as full as last week..
well, this week is a lot more fun~

Other than camping @ college library for most of the day..
I have fun on the other part~

Wedn is Winter Solstice day~
Glutinous Rice is nice!
fyi, glutinous rice is tang yuan!
and i attended toastmasters meeting..
and i got chosen for table topic speaker..
well, this is my first talk of toastmasters, in front of so many DTM summor!
haha~
ms ng brought tang yuan for us to enjoy~
as well as the cake!
and christmas tree appeared in the meeting out of nowhere!

not to forget..
in the morning..
our class got present exchange session..
celebrating carmen's birthday as well!
i got present from Mathu!

Fri is Christmas Eve..
Suppose to b a self declared holiday for me..
but i went to college library..
cauz home isnt a best place for me to study~
those kids at my house will ruin my study plan if i stay at home!

nite time went to kahernie's house for christmas countdown party!
well, it's great to see the chinese gang from sec skul again..
it's rare occasion!
RARE!
when clock striked 12am, time for exchg present..
i got present from the owner of the house!
a small little red piggy bank in the form of gas tong!
inside the tong stored some sweets..
guess she reali wan me to eat till my teeth drop! xD

present from owner of the house~
she is so kind to provide us venue for gathering on FOC basis!

the guys~

the girls~

SBU-ians + one SBS!
(or shall i say cinapek gang + 38 gang? xD)

Saturday is Christmas Day!
Merry Xmas everyone!
i had a last min outing to KLCC + Pavillion..
for celebrating Christmas~

the camera effect shows it's blue in colour.. if u were there, it's romantic purple in colour!
btw, they r having Christmas caroling down there~ ^^

i was late, due to miscommunication..
and i got punishment for tat!
wasabi on my food.. o.O
first time eat wasabi lo..
it's not reali spicy..
i juz don like the smelly smell in my mouth..
*vomit*

v went KLCC chilli's for dinner..
sat there for 10 mins without ordering anything..
cauz no one have been there and obviously the price of the food is concern..
well, this is the outcome(i duno the name of the dish!):

Kean Mun's spaghetti chicken~

Chon Eiu's duno wat food~

Yi Shan's fajitas aka fahitat!

Li En's duno wat dish~

Peng Aik's Lamb Shoulder~!

Side Order: Loaded Potato~

Side Order: Mash Potato~

WAIT! Where is my food?!?! OMG! I din take a pic of it! T.T

after the 6 ppl 230+ dinner, purposely went Pavillion juz to experience the snowy chirstmas~
er... it's actuali bubble la~

sedikit-sedikit
lama lama

jadi bukit banyak!

apart from the snowy bubble..
i had an enjoyable snowy christmas nite!
wif yishan, lien, pengaik, keanmun & choneiu! ^^
This is the nite tat i will never forget in my life~
Truly enjoy the whole nite..
Never regret having my studies as opportunity cost~ xD

two tabbits~ ^^V

the sweet couple~

full red! and i'm the special one(black!)~

ps. i'm glad most of my fren misund my last post's ps. ^^

No comments: