My Day!!

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Regional Review Rehearsal 2010

written on 7th December. this shall b my last accrued post. ^^

Sunday..
SUPPOSE to b family day rite?
or to all the afa-ians..
it shall be our sleeping day!
a day to recharge to the max since last week's camping at CC!

but it was different for me as i hv to attend St John's annual regional review.
This is my 7th time here for reginal review.
Never once fail to do so!
b proud of myself~

i'm stil attending st john activities tho i less going for duty le..
Adv Dip is killing me slowly wif all the non stop assignment, test, mock exam so on and so forth..
reali shud b grateful tat i'm stil alive here.
haha~

early in the morning..
woke up by alarm..
(it's been week since i wake up naturally le.. haiz~)
went to Kompleks Belia & Sukan Kampung Pandan.

rehearse 3 times for from 8.30am to 1pm..
worse, stand under the sun for 3 hours!
worst, the sun is on my left hand side.
so? my left face is darker than my right face..
IMBA!!!

well, this yr's rehearsal is record-breaking..
while rehearse, so many ppl fainted!
never see the first aider stand by so busy getting ppl out of the parade.
my ex-officer, mr gengta oso said tat his hand's tired after carried so many ppl.

on another side i din see my juniors le..
juniors coming from SBU..
last time i remember when v attend regional review..
our division hv the most member le..
ever since i left the division, ppl attending regional review is no where to see le..
wan catch a SBU-ians oso very hard!
T.T

the actual day is on nex sunday.
by tat time.
i hv to reach by 7.30am.
and by tat time, i wil b darker!
god bless me wont faint!
T.T

No comments: