My Day!!

Sunday, January 16, 2011

12th January 2011

This is the first post in year 2011..
i smell fresh! good-feeling!
there's a reason y my first post is after half of the first month of the yr..

who shud i blame?
ACCA! xD
it's not an easy job to revise 3 subjects de syllabus in 2 weeks.
and finish exam in JUST 5 torturing days..

this is my first time i started my revision early in week 12!
but i stil cant finish my revision on time..
it only left me 'study smart' option.
(previously i'm using 'study hard')

anyway, exam is over NOW!
and v shall jump around like a..... frog? xD

looking bek at the paper..
i am confident on my financial managament and financial reporting.
as for audit and assurance, this is the first time i am not even sure whether i can pass the subject..
after the subject, everyone is cursing our lecturer..
well, life is unfair..
she juz cant delivered her lecture well and got blame..
but from student's point of view, i agreed wif wat my fellow coursemates said. ^^

throughout the exam week.
i am weak..
i fell sick..
imagine when u hv the will to study, but ur body juz isnt allowed u to do tat..
tat feeling is very very uneasy.. @.@

again, i am going to say.
EVERYTHING IS OVER NOW!!!
if things doesnt go wrong, i will have an period of exam-free till September..
BUT the condition is, i pass all my subject~ ^^
i believe i can, but markers think alike too?
only Buddha knows~ xD

say bye bye to these books and notes!!!~ xD

No comments: