My Day!!

Friday, January 21, 2011

15th January 2011 - Linli's Birthday Party~

After finals,
i haven replace my sleep..
i'm stil very tired..
but today..
at last!
finally..
i sleep dao woke up naturally le~ xD

i dunno wat to do..
study?
there is no need to study le ba..
go out?
i need more rest..
so i stayed at home..
on9 whole day..

finally i found a free day to watch my favourite tv show~
非诚勿扰~
it's a nice show tho~
i enjoyed seeing couples born! xD

nite time i got activities again..
this time is linli's birthday party at puchong~
met songher at leisure mall and he fetched me along wif biiang and disheng to linli's hse.

v bought a jacket for linli as her present.
too bad i forget to snap down a pic of it..
i think it suit to linli's size gua~
haha..

there..
mostly v spend time chui sui-ing..
me, songher, biiang, disheng, saren, jon, hockkhang, zack, puffy, kakit, keanmun, teckchao was invited.
hockkhang even recorded some funny video.
one is birthday wish.
another one is 非诚勿扰 malaysia version. xD
if i got extra time i will post it up to facebook de~

food was nice..
great to spend time wif frens again..
(realised i spend time on frens a lot these few days)

all of us, except biiang went to toilet, km MIA and kakit who joined other groups.
me? take pic la LOL!

Lin Li's birthday cake~
Flavour: banana chocolate!

everyone taking pic wif the cake.
Note: everyone is from group 11 except me(3), keanmun(13) & teckchao(13)
Additional Note: They(group 11 ppl) even wanted yo kick us out from this pic. However, v r strong enuf to stay and show diff sign!(group 11 show 1, v show 3 xD)

oh yeah!
after everything.
the second day.
i realised one of my old frens was on the party.
she fb me..
she said she saw me..
which makes me wandering, y dont u come to talk to me when u recognise me!
LOL!
btw, v juz met once in the camp and the camp held in year 2005.
after 6 yrs, v saw each other again she saw me, i din see her. xD

wat is zack doing? kao lui?

he is swift and fast.
the second before she is talking to us.
the nex second she hook up to this girl kononnya bridge btw us and their gang. xD
and the girl tat claimed to recognise me, is one of their gang.
wat a coincidence!

No comments: