My Day!!

Thursday, January 20, 2011

14th January 2011 - Bottle mission

I am suppose to b resting at home..
but i din.
where did i went?
i went to TARC.

why?!
exam is over and it's not in the right time for me to be at college rite now..
everyone is hoping to leave college as soon as possible..
but me?
bek to college even after my final?
for small stuff?
actually, i bek to college for a mission..

i wanted to get bek a bottle.
tat belongs to someone that i care much of.
i've been doing this for 3 days!
3 days is very fast. especially after finals and u enjoyed a lot..
3 days is very short..

here i am..
bek to college in search of a lost bottle.

wednesday itself is very funny..
cauz the bottle is lost in exam hall.
so i would like to...... 'trace' it?
so i ask guard.
guard brought me to lecturer.
lecturer asked me go ask office of the block.
clerk in the office sent me to secure..
secure directed me to cleaner..
and after tons of effort in locating cleaner..
Mission FAILED!

thurs after zoo voluntary works.
everyone is discussing where to celebrate.
me? bek college continue my mission..
oni to noe tat all the cleaner bek home at 4pm.
by the time i noe, it's 6pm.
Mission FAILED again.....

Friday, Today!
i received calls from secure that i got chance!
i happily went to college..
praying all the way long~
after some obstacles, and blockage.
AT LAST!
i found cleaner~
i asked them face to face..
and ask them to recall duno how many times~
yet, they bring out 2 bottles..
which none is belong to hers..

Disappointed strike my face..
haiz...
all the effort is wasted..
T.T

with an awfully affected mood.
i went to sungei wang to meet up wif linli they all.
they hv this sing k session to compensate wedn's.
i am there..
but my mood isnt there..
i late by 2 hours.
but at last i paid the bill..
but i did not sing except for the very very last song..

i did a special thing, b4 i met up wif them..
i went to a shop.
ordered their ABC.
sit there alone and eat..
i am surprised too!
because i told ppl tat i will never eat alone!
guess i reali disappointed a lot..

well, wat can i do?
i admitted that i am down JUST because of A BOTTLE..
my aim is juz to make her happy.
i wanted to see her happy look when i pass the bottle to her..
the xingfu-ness in her when she found bek her bottle.
but now,
i couldnt do tat..

anyway, i told myself:
"pack my mood and face a better tomorrow"
i will continue to put in effort..
to make u happy~
i promise myself on tat~
so good luk to me! ^^

No comments: