My Day!!

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Post exam symptom~

Omg!!
post exam symptom is striking bek!!

apart from slacking, i duno wat else i can do..
reali sien dao~
some go bek hometown, some go genting, some go pangkor.
me leh me leh??
undefined future...

beside this, i would think of something which is relevant to my planning this sem break..
it's lik back to the beginning again..
stuck at one place..
kenot move front..
how?!?!

luckily i hv my miss consultant to consult me le..
n i hv mr consultant too.. xD
they r experienced and gimme a great lead for wat i shud do..
hope wat they say become true ba..

i'm very sensitive to ppl's idea..
now let them talk here talk there..
plan le 1 month de thing hv to delay again..

hu doesnt wan success??
success kenot rush de ok!!
it takes times..
so, hope it works ba..
>.<

ps. i oso duno wat i'm writing..

No comments: