My Day!!

Friday, September 18, 2009

Exam finished!!

Yo yo~~
exam is finished!!!

2 weeks of hell..
2 weeks of study..
2 weeks of stress!!

end..

YESTERDAY!!!

two weeks time..
study til late nite around 2am in the morning oni sleep!!
i think is the worst time for me le..
nv had this kinda tense feeling b4..
not even som stress me out until this state lo..
but..

it's useless now to think bout exam stuff again..
altho this sem i cant gurantee i wil get full A again..
if i cant maintain at least 3.75 for my CGPA..
anything below tat wil make me absent for 75% waived of school fees in adv dip.
so hereby i bai bai hoping puo sa, buddha, allah, jesus, cai shen ye..
all bless me for getting A for the 5 paper la..
xD

exam time become study freak..
stress lik hell..
now post-exam liao feel so free pulak..
duno wat to do le..
haven plan for my holiday plan lo..
no tvb drama to watch..
play dota??
whole day 24 hrs for 2 weeks meh?? @.@

anyone got any plan to go out gimme a call yea..
wait i sudy the feasibility test for the outing liao oni i decide whether it worth for me to go or not la.. xD
k la..
signing off lo..
nitez~
^^

ps. happy go lucky for my exam result la~

No comments: