My Day!!

Monday, September 21, 2009

Hari Raya..

honestly, i don feel the raya feel now..
altho it's raya holiday..
but then i don think i got the feeling tat i'm in holiday..
more than sem break holiday than raya holiday lo..
anyway, it's stil holiday~ xD

today go tbr..
fuiyoh..
it did gimme the feel tat they r lik 'zao lou' lo..
no ppl.. no stall.. no hawker..
all empty..
no car oso..
usually very hard to find parking de lo..
today so easy..

play 4 hrs there le..
reali lik non-stop lo..
kenot lik tat de..
later addicted not gd..

bek tat time langgar kereta tym..
juz bump into a car la..
but tat car no ppl inside..
bump liao cabut lari.. xD

til today.. my holiday is stil giving it to dota..
everyday dota je..
kenot lik this le..
later ppl ask me "wat hv u done in holiday??"
i answered "dota only"..
omg!!

nowadays typing too much typo error le..
guess it's the consequences of holding too much pen during the exam ba.. xD
how to correct??
type more?? xD

my future plan is stil undefined..
hope someone wil come to me wif a nice plan ba..

ps. ur new look shocked me for 5 sec.. ^^

No comments: