My Day!!

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

No confidence..

While enjoying my holiday..
i'm stil building up my spider web..
ntg to do at home actuali..
so wat can i do??
think n think n think lo..

oh yeah.. yest nearly cried again..
because i eat a curry mee tat is too pedas for me liao.. xD

back tat time on fb.. saw something..
then, my moment of thinking start tat time le..

suddenly, my confident went nowhere..
untraceable..

from b4 final exam..
plan til now..
n then delay..
i say ntg..
kenot blame me..
i blame the fate for playing wif me..
i blame myself for not prepare enuf..
someone said to me, when v dont hv our own standing point.
the thing will keep on changing..

heard too much comment..
heard too much idea..
plan changed last min..
@.@

from sec skul..
i got so many target b4..
chg from this to that..
nv one i success..

think bout it..
it's because i lack confidence..
i scare to make the distance further..
no confidence at all..

think back, i could hv success in few..
but i nv take action..
c!!
now i kinda regret liao..
haih~

in a relationship..
no confidence, how can i survive??
how to build confidence become another mission for me nowadays..

now, b4 nex monday..
i MUST find my confidence back..
or else, i can say bye bye to this thing i wanted so much since few months ago..

ps. i miss u more than i thought..

No comments: