My Day!!

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Nice nice food~~

haha..
today my mood can say half gd half bad..
bad because my fren get sicked liao..
(hope u get well soon wor)
gd because today can eat a lot of nice nice food..

today mayb is her mood gd gua..
she made soya pudding..
she made pumpkins cake(direct translate from chinese)..
n the main dish - rendang!!!

fuiyoh..
if i don get fat in these few days oso fake de la..
b4 lunch/dinner..
'diok' few pumpkins cake first..
then eat main dish rendang plus few pumpkins cake again..
after tat hv pudding for my dessert..
reali is great enjoy lo..
享受 dao~~ xD

hey!!
don underestimate these food ar..
all 3 dishes required lots of work load de ar..
my mum started working it out since yest nite..
n she finished by today morning..
in btw of course got sleep la..
so the first thing came to me when i woke up in the morning..
it's the smell of these yummy food liao..

so tat's my whole day de meal liao lo..
my dear master:
u think i wil gain fat or not leh?? xD

No comments: