My Day!!

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Proton Malaysia Super Series Badminton Open 2009..

Nah..
Having my own sweet time to depart from my hse at around 12pm..
tat sohai jun hao asked him sms me yest nite to confirm wif me the agenda today..
despite he sms-ing me this morning pulak..
luckily my mum wake me up for the breakfast..
or else i will b meeting zhou gong til 11++ xD

met up wif jun hao n dai lou at putra stadium..
sohai jun hao.. again.. =.=''
said tat he bought me a ticket but actuali he didnt..
make me wasted my time waiting for them outside..

when i bought ticket..
swtness happened again..
me: "1 student price ticket(showing my id card).."
cashier: "the student price is oni for 18 and below.."
me: "er... i'm stil 18!!!"
cashier: "can u show me ur ic??"
(i was thinking: ok.. don believe me huh?? u wait n c..)
me: (taking out ic) "nah.."
she(is a she) show me the zha dao de face.. ^^
haha..
long time din zha ppl liao.. xD

then watching the match from first to the last..
oni 5 matches wat..


Mixed Double..

Nova Widianto & Liliyana Natsir(IND) vs Lee Yong Dae & Lee Hyo Jung(KOR)
Comment: i was influence by this sohai lt junhao to support lee yong dae from korea.. =.=''


Women's Single..
(no pic xD)
Tine Rasmussen(DEN) vs Zhou Mi(HKG)
Comment: ntg much to comment..


Men's Single..

Lee Chong Wei(MAS) vs Park Sung Hwan(KOR)
Comment: OMG!!! Lee Chong Wei was lik god tat time!! Korean was totally giving no challenge to our national player.. LCW oso giv no mercy to korean.. xD


Women's Double..
(no pic xD)
Lee Hyo Jung & Lee Kyung Won(KOR) vs Yang Wei & Zhang Jiewen(CHN)
Comment: another nice game la.. China lik playing fun fun de.. Once china smash spree 6 times.. but the korean was stil undead.. thier survivor rate quite high yo.. o.O


Men's Double..

Lee Yong Dae & Jung Jae Sung(KOR) vs Alvent Chandra & Hendra Gunawan(IND)
Comment: peak match of the day.. even more gan zheong than men's single.. play til rubber sets tym.. the indon team keep on smashing.. but stil lik womern single, they r undead too.. lt juwakaka was very stress during the game.. cauz his favourite korean team was losing in the 1st set.. ^^

*listed front were the winner

then finish tat time those 2 guys was so eager to find Lee Hong Dae for a photograph..
looks lik they hav became the yong dae's fans directly.. xD
but they were disappointed when one of the worker said tat they all leave d cause they are rushing for 9pm's flight to korea for nex week's super series..
but luckily, fortunately..
stil left one more ppl standing outside doping room surrounded by his fans..
it's Alvent Yulianto Chandra..
hav a nice grip when taking pic wif him..
all 3 of us took pic wif him..


me & Alvent Yulianto Chandra

ps. getting jealous?? xD planned nex yr become helper.. free admission!!! ^^

No comments: