My Day!!

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Happy CNY!!!

first of all..

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!

again..
another dong dong chiang season..
this few day kinda busy visiting ppl hse..
thus, no time to manage my blog over here.. xD
hereby update a bit of my status.. >.<

songher said his reunion dinner is not taken at his kampung..
instead, they took it at their hse here, tmn shamelin..
reason: no space for whole family to fit in..
well..
mine is a little bit diff..
of course i'm having my reunion dinner at my kampung..
but i hv it seperated into 1st-half n 2nd-half.. xD
first-half is for children n elders..
2nd half oni is our world..

previously, my father's bro is not well gathered..
as in not all 10 of them was back to kampung..
this yr, new record..
not 10 but 8.. ^^

my 8th uncle was finally back from england..
long long time no c him liao..
my 7th uncle accidentally mem-pregnant-kan my 7th aunt..
y i say so??
because my aunt said: "天算不如人算"..
funny..
my 5th uncle was very generous..
giv 2 angpau..
1 in malaysia ringgit..
1 in singapore dollar..
a brand new plastic 10 sing dollar.. hehe..
(juz fresh out from the machine.. xD)

then these few days busy visit ppl lo..
visit non-stop ar..
continuously visit ppl very tired ok!!
but the fun part is??
my ang pau money is increasing.. xD

wat else??
found something tat i rarely sense:
yesh.. i can solemnly swear tat i haven gamble yet...
emphasize more on the 'yet' ok!! xD
i found tat my cousin's cousin is very pretty..
but she is a bit short... =.=''
getting fatter because the food on the table is so attracting..
gonna exercise more liao.. @.@
found tat ps2 is so fun..
cauz i oni get to play ps2 when i went ppl's hse.. ^^
staying at hse during CNY is reali damn sien...
wanna play kenot.. wanna study lazy.. *_*
my comp's game tat can play excitedly is oni DotA.. =.=''
got other game.. kid game lo.. >.<
ppl are growing too fast, too tall d..
realise tat i'm not tat tall.. xD
kampung is sien too.. ntg to play while parents are chit-chatting..
play card non-stop for 2 hours without gambling.. T.T

playing wif bunch of teenagers n kids are the world i want..
u can ever feel the excitement when u play games together!!
wat games??
u all think urself la hah..
ahaha....

ps. i can feel tat my ang pau this yr could break my record.. ^^

No comments: