My Day!!

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

OHR done.. Say hi to MAF!!

Today having my first exam..
It's Organisation & Human Resource..
It can b said to b easy to me..
all thx to mr.roland cheng for giving a precise n accurate tips for us..
i think more than 90% kena lo..
n all i did b4 the exam was to memorize ONI the tips part..

erm......
wat if the lecturer accidentally/sengaja giv the wrong tips ar??
haha..
do i need to ans this stupiak question?? xD

v r so lucky to hav mr. cheng as our lecturer..
if it were to b other lecturer, then v shall said gg to our OHR liao.. ^^
cauz from my point, i c lotsa repeat student for this subj le..
so i assume tat this subj is hard?? xD

so after exam, back home wat i do leh??
gonna hav my MAF exam on thurs..
all i did was relaxing!!!
treating as if the exam period is finished!!
cant blame me le..
was using all of my mana on OHR liao..
need time to regain my mana oni can cont on MAF.. xD
planning to start revising tonite..
if not i reali gonna gg on thurs liao..

ps. oso duno my mana can recover tat fast or not.. >.<

No comments: