My Day!!

Monday, January 5, 2009

New Year Resolution..

Year 2009..
full of anticipation..
i'm actuali trying to discover it..
but there is no way i could sit back on the time capsule n reach to the future.. xD
wat i can do is..
make a wish when meteor rain happen in the sky(oni appear in drama)..
n if it's reali happening oso it wouldnt be in malaysia.. haha..
sooooooo.....
make some new year resolution ba..

1. look around if my (ahermmm) was there.. make sure i wont let her get away from my sight.. n to make sure i wont regret if i keep on thinking bout her after the meet.. ^^

2. get gd result.. beat those hu r in front of me.. so tat i can get top in the class.. altho............... it's almost impossible.. >.<

3. improve my relationship wif fren.. hope tat my fren will truly remember me..
(failed to accomplish previous yr)

4. make more frens.. so tat i hav a target to pour my problem to the 'new' fren..
(it's useful to do tat cauz they juz noe u) ^^

5. improve my badminton skill.. at least let me learn to smash n jumping smash this yr..
(i wanna beat dai lou!!!) xD

6. make more event wif accounting society.. so tat i can feel the satisfactory in my nerve b4 i step down..
(acc quiz?? acc night??)

7. go for more duties in st john to feel up my free time, dont juz get attracted to concert duties..
(concert duties is attracting me so much tat i don hv time to go for others) xD

8. dont sleep too much whenever i dont hav class in the morning, n to dicipline myself to alert to the alarm when it ring..
(cauz previous yr i don even heard tat the alarm rang) >.<

9. hope tat i would hav the bravery to confess whenever i meet my beloved..
(i truly regret wat i've done last time)

10. of course!! maintain my healthy life!! when u r not healthy, all the 9 points above would not be accomplish!! xD

simple n plain resolution..
fail to achieve means fail in life..
shall b punished IF it's not achieve.. xD

ps. think back wat i've done last yr, manipulate it, copy n paste it.. ^^

No comments: