My Day!!

Friday, January 16, 2009

Casualty Simulation..

Noe wat is tat??
it's making a fake wound..
means v manually create the wound on the human's body...
how leh??
by using a knife or scissors n stabbed into a human's body??
totally wrong!!!
of course v hav equipment to do tat la..
it's kinda impossible for us to juz stabbed watever thing into our body n tat's call casualty simulation huh.. xD
there are few equipment..
- a dough, for a fake human skin(make up of flour)..
- a couple of manually made blood(made up of colourings, coffee..)
- a powder, in case u wan to act pale..
- a dunno-wat-thing(hard to describe ok!!!), for human flesh..
- tissue, to clean up ur hand..
- an unused t-shirt n shorts..
n of course v nid human!!!!!!!!
without human all is in no use.. ^^

u c..
this is one of proficiency course of st john..
previously, none of our senior got this course passed..
n til now (i think so), i'm the oni one hu passed this course in sbu!!
kinda b proud.. ahaha!!!
forgiv me for being so perasan, let me syok for awhile k!!
exam stress!!
b considerate.. xD

since i leave sbu cc now n went to pca division..
i nv forget where i started stand out - sbu la of course!!!
to b honest, sbu lost a great casualty simulator..
yesh!!! tat's me!!! (again forgive for my naiveness/egoness)

yest was the agm for st john in my ex-sec skul la..
there are soooo last min to prepare the casualty simulation case..
yet, they r so insist of having this casualty simulation for recruitment drive..
in fact, xiau wei told me WEI GIN threw everything of my every single casualty simulation equipment left for the skul..
my first reaction was =.=''
2nd was OMG!!!
i was thinking, "now u all wan do case, but u all threw all the equipment pulak huh?!?!?!"
n of course, to the end of the road, they came n find me.. ^^
asking me for my help..
me, kind-heartedly, tak sanggup hati c them die..
yest went back skul helping them lo..

actuali i no transport de lo..
but i sanggup take bus go skul lo, then nid walk a long way oso..
mayb my heart wants to meet my long lost-contact fren/junior gua.. ^^

when u oredi graduate from the skul..
unavoidably, sure u wil encounter wif this question..
ppl wil b 100% sure to ask u "y u come back to skul???"
i ans nearly 10 times liao..
tired of answering the same question.. =.=''

first step to the sick bay..
the situation was in a chaos!! X.X
so i kinda packing up everything they've been doing..
making the wound looks a bit more realistic..
tat is all i can do gua..
n of course, they successfully wif the case..

kinda have fun back to skul..
planning to b back on sports day, chinese society one day camp & 4-skul gathering, st john enrollment & agm n special occasion!! ^^

ps. anything wan me help nex time make sure don b last min.. ^^

No comments: