My Day!!

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Tag #1

1.What do you want the most now?
i wan to sleep as mch as i can.. haha..

2.Who is the person you trust the most?
this is private n confidential la.. if not u all go to the person n ask them bout my secret..

3. Are you in love?
obviously i'm not rite..

4.If you have a dream come true..
i wan to hav a perfect girl beside me n prepare my dinner when i'm finish from my work..

5.Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
of course!! y dont?? this is science k!!

6.What's your goal for this year?
to make sure tat i pass all the subj tat i take n try to make myself in couple mode asap..

7.Do you believe in eternity?
no.. human cant b eternal.. non-live thing cant b eternal.. even animal oso cant b eternal..

8.Have you ever broken a person's heart that he/she wanted to commit suicide?
no la.. i wont ever do tat to someone la.. i dont wan ppl lose life because of me.. it makes me feel lik i commit the crime leh.. ^^

9.What feeling do you love the most?
when someone praise me.. or when someone do trust me from their bottom of heart..

10.What are the requirements for your other half?
i) loyal - must b loyal la.. if not when she berlaku curang i reali cant stand it myself..
ii) trustable - if no trust no point together rite..
iii) caring - i need someone's caring!! i reali cant stand everything wif myself!!
iv) good personality..(at least it makes me consider tat)

11.What kind of feeling do you hate the most?
being betray by fren..

12.Do you cherish every friendship of yours?
this is for sure of course!!

13.What do you want to do in the future?
i wil want to makes myself enjoy the feeling of being love.. xD

14.What is the most important thing in your life?
friendship, love and family..

15. How did you feel last night?
quite suffocated.. cauz i'm trying to think of a way to solve my fren's prob tat is so complex!!

16.Who do you hope to be always there for you?
Friends.. i lik to b wif frens.. it givs me the comfort..

17.When do you think the world will end?
i'm not sure bout this.. i'm neither the one hu create the world nor the one hu wil destroy it..

18.The world ends tomorrow.What will you do?
i wil want to share my time wif my love one and my faithful fren..

19.What do you think of the person that tagged you?
MK FAN WAI!!! she is so annoy because she leaves us behind in tar while she herself so selfish went other college enjoy.. xD(don b angry k!!)

20.What do you want to know right now?
i wan to noe the way to solve my fren's problem!!

Then add 4 people in your list and list them out at the end of the post.
hu ever hu wish to do juz do la.. no need so mafan tag de la.. ^^

No comments: