My Day!!

Friday, July 18, 2008

Leadership..

Juz came back from college..
tired lik shit because i take lrt myself..
not hoping anyone to fetch me.. T.T
hope i hav a driver soon..
so i hav to work hard now!!
get lots of money later..
debut a company.
make more money..
get a driver..
tat was my hope..
but then the probability of getting this result wil b very relatively small.. xD
finish a meeting juz now wif my group of member..
my leadership ability showed..
they were helping me a lot instead..
they wont make me a sesat man..
they gave lots of opinion n idea..
a great team of organising committee..
altho i am the leader but they help me wat i left out..
n the due date of the task is near..
next monday is the day of trip to PWC..
everything success?? or failure?? lies within..
oni tat day itself wil show off it's result..
place is limited..
but then lots of ppl apply..
feel sorry for those hu cant go for this trip..
but wat can i do??
as a group leader..
i cant show my weak side.
i must always show my strongness to the ppl..
so tat my member can do well and wont get affected by me..
this is a success leader..
so everything is prepare..
everything is done..
the oni thing left is TRIP TO PWC..
i wan it a success...
let's c it on monday.. ^^

ps. all of a sudden lots of ppl owe me an ice-cream..

No comments: