My Day!!

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Formal week??

Hehe..
wat is actuali formal week leh??
formal week means i hav to wear formal in tat week..
but of course i'm not gonna wear it to college everyday rite..
tat wil b weird..
as if im working in tar college.. xD
2molo is the tt night..
wear formal is a must for every one hu present.
so again i'm going to dress myself til handsome look again..
imagine urself ba.. xD
then tues i hav to wear formal again because of the stupiak english teacher hu require us to present our own topic in a nice(formal) way..
present juz present la..
wat for u nid to make the things go so wrong??
present not equal to must wear formal..
btw if i'm going to wear it on tues..
then i hav to bring my wardrobe there d lo..
i got sport on tat day..
so need bring sport attire..
then i hav this presentation.
need bring formal cloth..
summore i dunno wat topic to present leh..
haih.. mafan!!
then again..
presentation for bahasa malaysia on thurs wil make me wear tat again..
i wonder whether my mum can make it for me anot cauz i juz hav a set of formal shirt..
so tat's it la..
juz finish myself from badminton..
i lose to yee hoo.
by juz a bit oni lo!!
nvm.. this time u win..
i wil win it next time.. XD

No comments: