My Day!!

Monday, July 28, 2008

Friend can be a good mirror..

Yest wif no mood at all..
i on9 to search the fun n enjoyment wif fren..
but wat i get is even more worse than my mood..
a fren of mine..
juz noe her this year from the college..
chatted wif me..
i shud said i chatted wif her..
chatting from the topic notes, relationship, friends, feeling to me..
ME!!
not microeconomics nor macroeconomics..
it's ME..
aku, saya, wo..
b4 this chatting..
i thought how good i was as a fren of my frens..
i thought i'm very kind n very good..
i thought i layan my fren damn good n i thought i left a good image in my frens..
but when i chatted wif tat fren yest..
she tell me the truth.
sometimes she thinks tat i very chuan(selfish)..
altho i dunno y she say so..
n seriously i admit to myself i don hav anything to b selfish on..
but the truth is in front of me.
i left this image in my fren's thought..
after whole night..
i cant sleep well..
i'm thinking it hundred n thousand times..
"m i chuan??"
tat fren told me tat sometimes when she talked to me..
i ignore her..
is tat happening??
how come i dunno de?
since there's this fren tat think i chuan..
sure got second n third rite..
n sure more n more ppl wil hav different thought on me..
i cant gurantee everything is good nor bad..
but when there's the start of this kind of things..
sure there wil b next..

wat do u think bout me?

No comments: