My Day!!

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Night Market..

My aunt from usa was back past few days..
so they wil suddenly come to ur house sit for the whole day..
therefore this week tat i declare off from anything is again occupied..
all my little cousin, aunty-aunty was here in my house since afternoon..
ngam ngam there's pasar malam around my housing area tonite..
therefore they sit n chat n laugh n bla bla bla..
making me going @.@ or X.X
nevertheless..
weigin..
yes!! the going-to-be or currently FAT n cutie girl..
called me out of a sudden while i'm chatting wif my cousin..
so after chatting wif her for lik 5 mins..
there my cousin snatch away my phone..
n talked chatted for 30 mins!!
weigin called me n chatted longer to him?? wasn't tat weird??
i din blame him because they r well soon-going-to-be a couple soon.. ^^
then night falls..
v go pasar malam buy food..
eat sambil watching tv.
then again the fat cutie girl call..
wif a stranger's handphone..
asking me out for a walk in pasar malam!!
very the sudden n surprise rite..
so i bring along my cousin..
3 pl of us walking in the pasar malam..
i feel very weird..
because i was the light bulb.. @.@
at first i was damn bising til ppl look at us wif the strange look..
then she complain again..
so i might as well juz shut up my mouth n zipped my mouth..
i was totally silent..
until tat girl beg me wif her pretty look..
then i return talking.. ^^
mind tat my main point here is weigin beg me!! xD
tat i was a little bit emo folowing them behind while i was zipped..
haih..
i think emo wont go away from me for a period of time gua.. T.T

ps. waiting for ur good news.. gambateh!!

No comments: