My Day!!

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

When boredom strikes..

Holy shyte..
I'm going rot soon.
There's so little thing tat i could do in my hse..
ther than my novel shu jian en chou lu by jin yong..
i can do nothing..
of course this exclude using comp la..
play games play til sien d..
use comp oso dunno wat can i do..
holiday je..
sai m sai lik tat treat me ar??
no fren, no event, no outing..
by the way..
oni two days lik tat k!!
dah lik a dead man.
stil got 2 weeks!!
faster ppl..
come book me!!
n i wil appreciate ur help..
btw, i got a letter yest..
this is not a lawyer letter..
this is a kementerian letter!!
said i'm offered to study lower six in smk victoria!!
throw the paper away because i'm peace n harmony in tarc.
y shud i change??
summor in vi guys or girls oso hv the possibility to get rape..
beware.. xD

ps. sien!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Offer to Victoria school right?

Did the letter come to your house late? Cause mine did. Came in yesterday. And it said I have to report myself on 12/5... which is yesterday Monday wtf? -_-

Oh well, we do love TARC, eh? stpm is scary

MiOw said...

same la..
those skul efficiency so low..
ministry oso..
haha..
abuden??
sure love tarc la..
plan to root there..
stpm ar??
next life la..
xD