My Day!!

Friday, May 16, 2008

Some mystery event..

Being called by our beloved senior captain jack to some sort of mystery event..
Asked him so many times oso don wan say wat's the event..
In the end..
He brought me to PJ..
Which i think is far from my hse..
To attend an event..
It's more lik a business presentation where it attracted lots of ppl to come n hear this particular person which i dunno his name to giv out his talk on "The Way To Financial Freedom"
It's organised by a company called quest net..
In the end of the whole event..
Which took place at a hotel nearby..
I knew tat i heard this two ppl hu talked bout how they started this sort of business - network marketing..
N how they achieved financial freedom..
Later this senior brought me to mcdonald..
N explain all those thing which attracted me..
But so far quite hard to believe there's so easy job for us to do..
Even when v r college-ing..
The way to earn money seems interesting..
Haha..
But not gonna focus in this first..
gonna focus on academic first..
Wait til i graduated from college..
I wil consider la..
^^

No comments: