My Day!!

Friday, May 23, 2008

Open acc n 8 whole day.. ^^

Woke up damn early this morning..
Juz to eat some breakfast wif my neighbour n my mum..
This was kinda funny..
i slept yest at 1am!!
But there's this mission tat i hav to accomplish..
I need to noe how the 'hell' ptptn works..
I need to noe the procedure!!
ptptn is a kind of government loan..
Yest one of my fren shocked me when she told me tat it's oredi late to pply cauz v need to open an sspn account in bank simpanan nasional..
N this wat-the-heck sspn account procedure wil finish in a month time..
N the due date for this ptptn loan is in 2 weeks time..
holy shyte..
So this morning went to public n bsn bank to open an account..
Juz open an account la..
N i do it all by myself..
Cauz i'm eligible to open an account for myself as i'm 18 now..
Ahaha..
Another sspn account wil b open hopefully next monday.. ^^
hell tat the procedure for this ptptn is so mafan.. @.@
Then later went back to secondary skul - sbu..
fun man..
regret not going earlier..
cauz they hav this teacher's day celebration..
N i missed the break dance n traditional dance by my ex-pbc member..
later when the event finish..
Saw weigin in 1st floor..
chat n chat til ground floor..
n there's where i get so many ppl's attention..
N i keep hearing my name being called off..
Ahaha..
U noe the feeling??
Lik those artist hu went for this public place n got some attention.. xD
Ahaha.. So happy..
Then u noe kelvin had his laptop rite..
Everyone gathered illegally in koop to watch ah long again..
N this is the 2nd time i watch this show..
it's stil interesting..
then mary go round the skul n tersempak st john meeting..
go inside serba room n 8 a bit bout the next board comittee..
Nothing to reveal here but i almost noe the next board comittee d.. xD
juz noe 2molo is clds n wish all those involved gd luck la..
Hope this year wont b too hard for u all..
3pm.. time to eat.. go condo nearby my sec skul..
saw sue anne the gang n philip sitting therer talk non-stop dunno wt they discuss..
finish eat mine d 8 again wif them..
cheh.. talking bout those ghost story exist in sec skul n those usual scary ghost story..
As v talked bout those ghost in toilet n bathroom..
The girl swear tat they don wan go bathroom n toilet again.. ALONE..
i said they r lying..
which girl don wan bath n wan stay dirty ar?? xD
then back home wif kai sein n his dad was there oso.. so scary.. >.<

No comments: