My Day!!

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Pro course exam n outing wif frens..

Early in the morning..
I cant wake up..
Even my dad called me up n i stil meeting zhou gong..
Wake up so early of course got important thing la..
I'm gonna take my pro course exam..
At kuen cheng!!
I almost get to the wrong place if my sir not imforming me tat the exam is in kuen cheng..
Haha..
to b honest..
I dont hv the confident to pass both exam..
I juz need pass one n everything wil b settle for me..
N i can get grand prior!!
Later called up my father to fetch me from kuen cheng to leisure mall..
Haha..
Wat to do there??
Again a small gathering wif mehsi gang member..
N again it's all guy..
According to our tall guy heng songher..
He hate to come out wif whole gang of guy..
Mayb he lik girl more gua..
The truth is no one can lead the whole gang to some place..
Our suggestion is too much n most of all everyone lazy to make decsion gua..
After the storming session wif them..
Went to the mamak beside n hv our lunch..
Talked bout all the crap..
Dota, song, movie, n thomas cup!!
Talked bout the sohai hafiz hashim hu send the ticket to final to china..
Come on la..
U play hard everyone can c k..
The prob is no one can c u play hard!!
U r playing it as tho it's a kid game..
Come on la..
Show where's ur spirit..
N now v hv to wait for another 2 years..
Then off the whole gang went ouside cinema n stay there lik they owned the place..
Decided by jun hao to go popular..
N v stay there for no reason..
marry go round the whole popular..
Then saw some of my fren..
Buying file..
N i was so =.='' when they ask me to compare the ring size in the file..
Cauz they wan to buy a ring file which can keep as more notes as possible.
Then later v go arcade n c ppl play initial d..
N walked around..
Until v hav nothing to do..
By tat time oni left me, kenny, jun hao, weiyu..
2 help 2 tarc..
play the dunno-wat-game..
sadly to say help win tarc by 3-1..
nothing to do liao..
Take bus n back home..
pic is wif jun hao..
cant post it yet..

ps. thank god for the little rain this morning. altho it's quite short..

2 comments:

biiang n sheng said...

aiya miow...dun be angry wif Hafiz la...
he's the 'heavy' kind of player...
heavy means he's really tall...and therefore have big bones and therefore heavy bones...
and he's also not skinny u noe...that adds up his weight...
haiz...
2 years only ma...but i can feel it strongly lorr...malaysia can really be a real contender in 2 years time...trust me ;)

MiOw said...

i get ur word now n i shall c whether they wil get the thomas cup from china in 2 years time or not..