My Day!!

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Peaceful & gladful life..

Altho it's stil a peaceful holiday..
Back to college again..
Atas permintaan michelle..
Swt.. she can go to college JUZ to help ppl hand in the application form when she told me she dunno him well..
Since u said tat u dunno how to say the word "N~O~ NO!!"
So next time ask u do all those heavy work for me u wont reject me rite??
But today went college saw some of my sec skul mate..
I saw jason doss n rutha..
cant believe they actuali study there ar..
They study a-level..
Quite suprise to c them..
Wat a peaceful 2 weeks continuous holiday for me..
But it's not peaceful life in china, xi chuan..
7.9 magnitude quake..
Ruins everything in one evening..
Lots of ppl is die-ing..
This of course include those ppl hu aged younger than me..
altho it's a sad case..
but to those ppl hu suffer from fractured..
they hv to suffer for the whole life!!
mayb become oku!!
feel so relief that v malaysians can stay in a peaceful n harmony country free from almost all of the natural disaster..
n stil v always get to c some quarrel between ppl almost everyday on news..
v shud b glad tat v borned in this country..
newest toll showed tat 24k ppl is die from this quake and 27k pl injured..
wheareas 60k ppl is remained buried down there waiting for rescuers..
this quake involved 2 skul which trapped nearly 1k of students inside..
most of them probably is dead..
Haih.. T.T
Y shud the life so unfair for them?
god noe the ans..




No comments: