My Day!!

Saturday, February 2, 2008

Declaration...

I juz realise i'm started to HOLIDAY!!!
Wat a wonderful news..
for me rite.
Haha..
Quite happy de..
Cauz i heard from my bro tat secondary skul wil on til tues..
Wat a sadness for them..
Btw..
I'm very sorry to hear bout tat..
I noe it's hard to get a girl tat u lik..
But things not gonna b smooth rite..
Try on another girl la..
Wil make u happier de..
This wan cannot ma try another wan lo rite..
Not lik the girl gonna extinct d rite..
xD
I hereby help u add oil la..
Hope u wil sucess wif another wan..
Waiting for ur gd news soon wor..
Haha..
Now..
My prob..
I hereby declare myself NOT EMO!!
Juz feel a bit frustrated of the things happen on me..
Haih..
I must admit tat relationship thingy is not easy to solve..
Reali!!
If u hv been for it la.
Cauz til now i think it's girls fault lo..
U dunno wat girls wan rite..
Summor their mind change very fast lo..
If u cannot follow them then two words for u..
"Bye Bye..."

ps: i nv blame girls for anything.. It's juz oni my thought.. Forgiv me k?? ^^

No comments: