My Day!!

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Valentine Day..

Yes yes!!!!!!!!
It's feb 14 2molo!!
So wat does it indicates??
Everyone noe gua..
Hu dunno can juz knock ur head on the computer..
N when u c RED...
Dont blame me..
Blame ur sohai-ness..xD
Ahaha...
Of course.
2molo is VALENTINE DAY!!
Such an important day how can i forget le??
haha..
N it's for valentine ONI..
Take tat!!
Of course i'm stil single..
Anyone hu wan to date me can juz call my phone number..
Haih..
I'm oredi 18 yrs old!!
But nv once i go through valentine day wif sweet memories..
Nv ever!!
N everytime i c my fren preparing so called valentine present for their sweetheart..
N those couple hu fill their time wif the other half..
My heart juz felt lik a knife hv pierce through it few moment b4..
I guess all those hu r single can understand my feeling..
Ok..
I shud stop the complaints..
now..
for those couple hu r stil coupling..
Ya..
It's so lucky tat u hv the other half whenever u want them to teman u..
one word to giv u all..
Appreciate!!
Appreciate tat u hv them n v do not!!
Not tat v dont wan..
It's juz tat v cant get one!!
Ok la.
Don wanna b ahpo so 38 d..
Conclusion..
Happy Celebrating Valentine Day wif me..
^^

1 comment:

Queen of Villains said...

ya, know that knife cutting feeling~ lol...