My Day!!

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Desperate..

I oso dunno y..
This few days i sit down n think..
Y m i keep dealing wif relationship??
U reali cant understand me..
Me myself oso cant understand myself..
U dunno wat's the feeling when u c everyone around u..
Or even when u go shopping..
Couple by couple appear in front of u..
C them hold hand..
C the way they talk..
C the way they act..
C the way they together..
U reali cant bare wif it.
When u r single..
Seriously it wasnt a nice feeling..
I think this is wat v called DESPERATE..
The way i communicate wif girls chg..
Not all..
but those hu is targeted..
Last time i hold on til i get the chance..
But now..
Wat happen to me??
Confess to a girl juz 4 weeks of knowing her??
No no no..
This is definitely not me..
But it's from my heart..
I reali cant stand stil..
Everytime there's this unknown force pushing me to the girl..
Haih..
Oso hv a question over here..
This fren of mine is correct..
"Y other ppl find partner so easy, v find partner so hard wan ar??"
I agree wif tat statement..
The number of couple around me is increasing..
While??
I'm stil single..
It's not tat i wan a girl..
But.............
I dunno la..

ps: some relationship cause trouble..


writing this unconciously..

No comments: