My Day!!

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Happy Chinese New Year!!!

Yo yo yo!!!
It's another chinese new yr now!!
First of while..
Was very happy cauz i nv thought tat there wil so many ppl tat send me a new yr msg this yr..
It kinda shock me out..
Lik 20++ msg come into my phone??
Wow..
It's undoubtly a record for me.
Nv receieve so many msg b4!!
Would lik to take this opportunity to thx everyone for sending me the msg..
Izit possible for me to put all the names here??
YES!!
Ahaha..
Those sending me msg include: lili, carol, kahmen, kean loong, jackie, woan chee, yee vonne, mei zhen, iris, mei yin, ting en,fung ching, sue anne, yi wen, william, mei ying, lerina, yoe, yuan ji, wei gin, vyvyan, shalini, swee ann...........
Hope i din miss anyone out..
Ahaha..
Too many ppl to remember d ma..
But one thing i don lik is..
My phone keep ringing cauz of the lovely sms..
Well..
I could bear wif it rite??
Cauz it's from someone tat reali nv forget u..
I wil appreciate alot from u all..
Thx again ya xD
I hereby wish everyone..

"HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!"

No comments: