My Day!!

Thursday, January 31, 2008

I DUNNO WAT TO DO NOW!!!!!

Frustrated!!
Was all i can say now..
A lot of things happen these few days..
But i was lazy to list it out one by one..
Yest our mr biiang..
Come fetch me at the time v r starting to hv tutorial class..
Swt or not??
Making my mood go to the ASAP!!
Which means tat i'm damn moody tat time!!
If u touch me tat time i sure wil explode de..
But luckily..
Someone come talk to me.
Making my mood go down to merely sunny..
then today i get closer to her..
not today oni la..
these few days quite talkative to her d wan lo..
Cauz sms n talk a lot ma..
So can say move to a more fren stage d la..
But wat to do??
I lik her man!!
I LIK HER!!!
No choice..
Hu ask me to lik her..
But the prob is u wan me third parties??
Some one plz leave comment on how m i suppose to do..
Go on ke??
Or juz forget bout her?
Or juz go for another availale girl?

I DUNNO WAT TO DO NOW!!!!!

4 comments:

Hoijin Origins said...

gay la u kau lui like ur 2nd nature XD

Zun Zen 俊倩 said...

waa..i found out that u like alot of girls in college hor. haiz..lol.
For my opion if u like her ady u cant just forget her like that. but i still say since she got bf ady...dun kacau her. xD

mouse potato said...

you shld continue to like her. treat her as good as possible. of course dun try to steal her boyfriend la, just be yourself. who knws what'll happen =]

Musician said...

^_^ who's that lucky girl ya..haha