My Day!!

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

ACCA June 2012 Result~

Nah blog a blog~
i now feed u wif my result ar~
i feel proud d le..
tho not getting a good result but i think it shud b reasonable enuf~

me take 4 subjects leh!!!
tho not really having a good result but i think i had a good grade!
oredi impress myself wif my own performance~
hees~

maybe..
maybe..
the luck is juz not wif me la~
45 and 47 marks..
if i put a little bit more effort i may pass this two subject le~
(i juz need 5 and 3 marks oni u noe?!?! @@)

nvm~
i am fine this time compare to last time..
last time realli kenot take it..
i used up a month to cure myself from lose of confident~
but i believe this time i am far more better, even after i got my result~
i felt relieved because overall i give myself a good try and got bek a good return~


and also i pass my P2 wif flying colours..
P2 is always the hardest to pass due to it's thick syllabus~
but i got damn high marks!
tat's y i say overall i am satisfy wif my own result lo~
happy d, no hard feelings~
being optimistic~ ^^


altho i lack of luck, but life still goes on~
imma gonna take my ACCA slowly~
no rush!

here izit~
feed this argh~

tell myself imma gonna pass next next time!! ^^


No comments: