My Day!!

Saturday, August 18, 2012

13th & 14th August 2012!

A lot of people recently chatted wif me..
I duno wat season is this..
but seems lik everyone juz pick this moment to have a yum cha session wif me..
and i juz entertained 2 this week..
lol~~

Wong Zun Zen
a secondary school junior~
i remembered we stay back everytime to chit chat about everything~
i used to make u laugh everytime.
not because i am capable of making u laugh..
it's u r too easy to laugh non stop!!!
lol~~
right now..
u r half-professional singer d~
heard some of your song on the website..
ur voice is juz as sweet as you~ lol!
(will i get whacked because i said this? xD)

sorry it's been too long that i din find u..
and before this, when u find me, i keep saying tat im busy..
no matter what, i still appreciate that u drop by to date me out despite your busy schedules..
after this outing, i realised i did not really keep in touch with your blog, post and status..
which makes me the very outdated person..
i promise i will keep in otuch with your latest activities~
many wish for u too for getting on the road to become a professional singer~
juz one thing that i wish:
DON FORGET ME WHEN YOU BECOME POPULAR!!! xD

opps.. i searched facebook and your blog but couldnt find a pic of us.. i remember we took some.. aiks.. it makes me more guilty of not taking more pic wif u! mayb we shall do it sooner?
next monday u had a performance at Kenanga Wholesale City..
i wil make sure i b there to snap more pic wif u! xD
and also good luck to ur next week performance in MyFM birthday celebration! =)


Lee Yi Shan
heard that she suffered from a big saddening event..
even sadder than fail an ACCA subject..
well, to b honest, tho u did not say what's the event but i confirm it's that thing..
i juz knew.. blame on my sensitivity..
well, i had nothing to say bout it and i do not want to step inside and make things worse..

had an outing with this fren and watch TOTAL RECALL..
a nice movie indeed..
when i stepped inside the cinema the sleeping aura is juz surrounded me..
but in the end i manage to find my ways to stay awake thx to the mentos in my bag! xD
carelessly enuf, yishan bang the sideways on the tyre..
which gave her a great shock and said that she would not touch cars for the next few days.. LOL!
oh ya.. not forget to mention we watch this movie for free because of the cashier who return us the money together wif the movie ticket when we made payment..
how lucky~ xD

there are certain timing which i test on whether u wan to let me noe bout the incident..
clearly u wan to keep it as secret..
well.. then it's up to me to act in a stupid ways as if i duno anything bout it.. lol~

after that heard that things went better..
haiz..
i no eye c d la..
ish~

Lim Biiang Sheng & Heng Songher
since they departed to UK for further studies.
i did not get in touch with them..
Monday nite is the first time i speak thru skype..
and first time i met them in nearly a month!
ish..
no pic again!!! guess i shud start taking pic everytime.
lol!

tat's all for this week~
full weekend event is waiting for me~ how izit going to make my days better?
wondering.... =)

ps. someone is bothering me very much at this moment! =)

No comments: