My Day!!

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Outing #8 - Genting Trip!

Okok..
Don blame me for writing everything on the same day.
I hav a habit of finish things off before next month.
and today is 30th! now is 9.53pm.
I cant break my rule.
so u can say i last min oso! paiseh~ xD

This trip..
took place.... last mon.. right after overnite @ no man's island.
i'm stil very tired i rmb.
and i nearly ffk swee ann.
because she is suppose to wait for me alone at lrt there.
if i don reach, she wil skin me alive.
(she put words in front! see how cruel she is! xD)

plan changed a little last min.
me, swee, ceo and his gf is suppose to go up genting together.
and mich tgt wif fongchin wil follow later.
but he is stuck in a traffic jam around sentul area.
so swee proposed to dump them and went up alone.
and ya, me n him departed to genting first!
YES! juz v two.
feel lik it's a running out from house feeling le. xD

v reached genting around 10am.
while waiting for the late-comers, v decided to find a place sit and WAIT for them.
it's kind of old town-crazy for swee ann because..
of all the coffee shops and restaurant in Genting..
Old Town was chosen! lol!

after everyone gathered, v entered theme park.
oh ya!
the main reason i attended this trip is because john can get us half price for full park. FULL PARK!
i nv been to full park!
don say full park, juz focus on outdoor theme park oso i haven finish playing all the station.
mainly because i always go during peak period and there is long queue for every station.
this time, i was lucky to hv such a great chances to play all the game.

this is my first experience in a lot of things.
such as: cockscrew, flying dragon boat, ancient car, dinosaur park.
and the usual pirte ships, roller thunder mine train.
i missed bumper boat. because it rained while i queuing up! T.T
indoor v played two things only: bumber car and the roller coaster inside.

later v had lunch around a steamboat restaurant. but we had set lunch.
then v root at coffee beans.
haha!
until the time v need to bek kl le. oni v move our butt to the bus station.
bye bye genting, wil b bek soon.

on the way down to kl.
i slept in the bus.
and the bus seat reali make my butt very pain!
ouch~

i had dinner wif michele and swee ann at masjid jamek McD.
at last! my first McD throughout the whole holiday.
it taste so delicious! xD

No comments: