My Day!!

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Days after Sem 1 of Adv Dip~

Decided to blog after so many weeks i left.
and for this moment.
7th of Sept 2010 12.21am.
i reali hv the urge to write something here.
i juz duno wat shud i write.
mayb i can start up wif wat i did past few days?

i juz finished my sem 1 finals on 30th august, one day before independent day.
i straight went to sungei wang wif carmen, june, manchun, jayne to sungei wang for lunch.
a place opposite gasoline.
the service they rendered is so sucks.
the waiter looks so dead when he wanna take order from us.
take wrong order summor.
gonna boycott tat shop le. @.@
then v joined astina, edward, yijun and peishan for sing k session at green box.
when v paid the bill, i realised they hv 50% discount on 6th ppl onwards.
another thing is our time is suppose to due at 6pm.
but they never close our sing k machine.
so v sang til 9pm baru balik. haha.
3pm to 9pm. 6 hrs~
reali worth bek the price le.
^^

then my second outing after finals is on last fri.
after my axp training programme.
met up wif cynthia and candy at lrt station and off v go to GARDENS.
go there buat apa?
sing k again. xD
Redbox in gardens makes me feel lik i'm in a 5 star hotel.
the place is very grand!
and v took the buffet.
the food there oso quite nice, especially the curry - awesome! ^^
ppl tat join us is linli, biiang, junren and jon.
i personally feel tat linli and biiang looks secocok on tat day. muahaha~
biiang! go for it! xD

then comes my weekend.
supposingly i'm free from any activities de.
but then last min activity changed my mind.
decided to go for farewell party of SBU's Chinese Society.
it is scheduled at nite.
surprised me.
i never thought they can get approval from pengetua to organise activity at nite.
and they did it! haha.

when i reached there.
i saw bbq!
haha.
hv an enjoyable bbq nite wif all my beloved juniors.
knew quite a number of new frens le.
hehe~

and tat's all.
i'm bek to my normal on9 life wif fb on almost 12 hrs non stop per day.
and last week continuous 2 days i hv a 3 hours nap in the noon.
which makes me hv a sleepless nite.
but i kinda lik the nite life.
tho no one to chat.
nothing to play.
no ppl around.
but i stil enjoy the silence brought to me.
at least can let me emo for awhile.
haha!

oredi 1 week holiday le.
everyday non stop thinking bout her.
aiks~
fate ar fate ar~

No comments: