My Day!!

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Outing #6 - Bowling + 3D @ TS..

this outing.
planned by me.
because i'm having itchy hand for bowling.
if i stil don train it.
mayb nex time i play bowling wif girl then the ball 'luk hang kui' nt gd rite?
wil paiseh lo tat time! xD

so this outing i planned for one week le.
main reason is the boringness at home.
guess everyone is facing the same prob..
(not the one facing KPMG assignments)
lalala~

so i planned this gathering.
initially invited serene, kakit and keanmun.
but they were unable to turn up due to their own reason.
in the end, the gathering turns out to b our sec skul gathering + 2 girls.
wow!
got improvements le. xD
usually our mehsi gang gathering no girls de lo.
this time i invited linli, and shu pin brought his gf.

i told everyone not to b late.
at last, the habits stil cant go off.. @.@

everyone reached at 12.30pm.
start our itinerary wif bowling.
my luck stil not wif me.
the 'curse of 9' stil biting me along.
i hate hitting 9 pins and left one odd out!
but the fact is, 50% of my games i hit 9 pins.
argh~~~

anyway, i found a new style of bowling.
gotta improve it before it get deproves! xD

had 3D Resident Evil: Afterlife.
my first 3D experience.
it is nice!!!
but the storyline of RE is undoubtly getting bored.
hope the next sequel wont b that bad afterall.
of course, the battle scene is very nice.
3D shuriken plus slow motion is the best debut for my 3D experience.
muahahaha~

had shi lin chicken chop for my lunch at 4pm.
and McD sundae cone for our dessert.
and the day called off.

bek home wif a very tired body.
(cauz yest hv serious insomnia, thinking bout little angel too much)
and thus i took a 30 min nap.
oni i went to bath.
a meaningful day~
i stil surprise my fren could suggest to keep our day on wif sing k.
they forgot bout the idea when they heard the rate: RM34++.
lol!

anyway, gotta hv another round of gathering.
not so soon.
wait til i'm not bankrupt first~
nyek nyek~ xD

No comments: