My Day!!

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Outing #4 - Book Fest @ KLCC...

3 days ago.
i juz complained bout no signs of outing.
thus, i'm planning one on my own.

BUT THEN..
the event juz keep on bothering me until my timetable is FULL of event.
LOL!

it's unbelievable that i can slide in so many events in this holiday.
yest i went to book fest @ klcc.
i wasnt aware there is a book fest in KLCC until few days ago, i accidentally saw it in 8tv news.
out of boringness.
my fren oso called me for it.

so me, tgt wif songher, yeehoo, shupin and disheng went for it.
v start wif the china pavillion.
the book there didnt surprise me.

side way of china pavillion is full of fiction book.
i lik fiction book a lot!
but too bad jiu ba dao's new book sold off!
zhang xiao xien's certain book also no where to b found.

so i din buy any chinese book.
then v pass through hong kong pavillion, taiwan pavillion and then local chinese stall.
intersecting cd rama and stationery shops and reached eng book section!
v stay there the longest.
at last i bought Dan Brown's The Lost Symbol.
now stil finding times to finish off the book within holidays. X.X

feeling good to go for outing after 5 days TRAPPED in house.
more in the future.
cant wait for it!
muahaha~~

ps. LALALALALA~~~

No comments: