My Day!!

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Recent Feels..

Recently i feel a lot of prob coming in..
lik this is problem rising season..
lol..

first up is the incoming of all the diff diff assignment & courework...
ENG assignment must read the thick book borrowed from library to write a long report..
MIS assignment i hv no idea wat my group is doing??
PA assignment bout crazy eddie currently is the one i'm updated to..
BL coursework screw up..
MA tut duno how to start..
oh my holy!!!
almost every subj got its difficulty..
*fainting*
@.@

then, bout frens prob..
today juz finish quarreling wif a long-known fren..
due to his sohainess i bu shuang him n then quarrel happened..

oso cannot excape problem from relationship..
currently having a dilemma..

these few days..
i thought of my future plan..
n one point i think bout myself is..
"i can get a girl well, but i duno how to maintain it"
juz lik u can cook well, n once u cant serve the cuisine well, u r DEAD!!!

imagine me getting a girl on hand..
process is nice..
keep making her smile..
wateva oso follow her will..
n once become gf liao..
stil use the same method??
lol..

i duno whether this wil lead me to sweet or disastrous situation..
but wif my creativeness level til now..
i cant get sth surprise everytime..
then the girl wil lost the freshness on me..
then bla bla bla.............................

omg..
i think too far liao..
but wif someone lik me hu looking at the future..
predicting wat wil happen..
it suits my ambition as an accountants..
muahaha..
*very cold jokes*

ps. i'm happy when i hmmm-ing u.. ^^

No comments: