My Day!!

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

My gang..

This post might hurt frens..
Beware..

Yest i'm reali dulan ppl liao lo..
after our Eng class..
v r having long not long, short not short break..
3 and half hour..
as usual, my gang wil depart their foot to DKO..
which is our home for DotA!!

as i wil hav my things on 12pm..
i asked them to storm first, if they wan study or wat-so-eva.
they can did it after the storming session..
which i wil b away to do my things at tat time..
besides, if they don wan storm..
make use of the 3 and half hours for study oso is perfectly fine for me..
in other word, no storm!!

the reason to study is out of our expectation.
v hv no choice but to slide in study for our plan because v r having PA coursework tml!!

so decided to go library study..
altho i would lik to storm so much, but they wan study takkan i disagree rite?

but then conflict happens when i seriously hate my gang's time planning..
i oredi told them tat if they wan storm..
make it early n not late..

n stil after 2 hours in library..
they wan to storm pulak..
tat time is 11.30pm..
30 mins how to storm wif them??
play one game oso nid at least 1 hour la..

reali my temper tat time is very high!!
i'm sick of them..

if they don wan storm stil ntg wan..
they wan to storm n it clashed wif my time!!
reali one bunch of sohai la..
of course some fren is excluded from the scolding.

n because of this, two of my fren quarrel in library restricted area..
quarrel tat one party never reali understand the other party's feeling.
wat happen to my gang?

told them jor to planned activities ahead..
don always wait until last min..
n when u noe sth is coming..
avoid la!!
these ppl reali don scold them they reali wont understand de wor..
even i told them so many times jor they masuk this ear keluar tat ear.
they nv meant to try n improve themselves..
always tat kind of situation..
same situation ever!!!

i reali behtahan oredi lo..
always me tat care for this n tat..
time is near n they stil wanna drag..
got a lot of example i can giv now..
i can tel now if u wan..
but i refuse to..
if i'm going to say out the name..
i duno wat wil happen..
better not..

i'm reali gonna burst out liao..
everyone have their limit..
n my limit is at the max level..
don try to step on my tail anymore..
PLZ CHANGE URSELF!!!
(above statement is for a group of ppl, not juz 1)

sry if this post hurt anyone..
whether to accept my apologies is ur rights..

No comments: