My Day!!

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Assignment - Killing Machine..

read tat??
tune in to miow's fm!! xD

assignment..
wan me define the word for u??

ok..
here goes..
assignment is a kind of killing machine..
trust me!!!!
it's kinda true..

lotsa ppl drop by n tel me y so many assignment this sem..
i oso duno y le.
wat i can c is everyone is near death to do the assignment..
everytime an assignment is done..
u can c the near-dead look of ppl.. xD

past few sems oni few la..
lik 1 or 2 ni..
but this sem..
5!!!
F~I~V~E~

each subj an assignment..
all the due date is near..
so it's kinda impossible for those last min ppl to do last min work liao..
they seriously cant afford to finish it on time..

even me is not doing last min work(thx to my class rep)
i oredi cannot tahan the tiredness of doing the assignments..
lol..
not used to the occupied timetable for doing the assignment..
T.T

i think by the time v finish the assignment..
v no nid go final liao..
cauz v r dead!! xD

i~~~ near~~ death~~
hu?~ can help~~~~ me???
*death*

No comments: