My Day!!

Saturday, October 11, 2008

So random..

ntg to post about here..
so juz randomly post sth la..
ever since i went into college..
i hv been looking sth around me..
yaya..
girls..
not to say desperate but anyone would lik to hv a partner sooner or later rite??
so i was juz going to make it sooner for me. ^^
hmmmmmm...
how to say leh huh??
me now in 感情空白期..
i look up on a lot of girls when 3 groups mixed together 4 the past 2 sems..
but those ppl either older than me, or owning!!
so no choice i don wan b a 狐狸精..
search 4 others..
unfortunately no one can b my victim..
til now i oso dunno wat to do le..
hu got lenglui wan intro to me de then cal me ok!! xD
c ya..

2 comments:

つばめです said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jolyn said...

haiyo... say until u looks so pity....
haiz...
dun like that ....
u'll get one sooner or later...
man man lai la...
don b so gan zheong...