My Day!!

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

PWR..

at last..
sth to post about..
after few days of normal life without anything to post.. ^^
today went to timesquare to used up our time..
end class at 12pm..
lunch at canteen n off v drive to!!!
pavillion first..
cauz the oni girl in the car wanted to hv a small gathering wif her frens so much..
taking the new way thru those hospital tawakal n institut jantung negara.
after v drop her nearby..
wat happen to her.
i dunno la.
not my prob d ma.. xD
tat time my prob is to think how to finish the game..
i was playing games in handphone lol..

...
...

reach bowling area!!
too bad v juz got 1 earlybird package..
other used student price..

...
...

START!!!

eason ==>> andy ==>> me ==>> darren..
today is my day i think..
i can score without having the feel!!
1st game 状态神勇..
4 strike n 5 spare!!
n...
...
...

my PWR born!!
hehe..
170 marks lol!!
even more than song's pwr, which is 169!!!!
win 1 marks oso win ma..
song, ga you la.. xD
2nd game not very good la..
but i got one lucky number lol.
88 marks..
3rd game beginning cha sui dao (=.='')
then behind part my feeling come back d!!
strike n spare, strike n spare, bla bla bla...
at first i thought gone..
gone!!!
but then god wan me to cont my pro-ness..
so at last i got 140 marks..
ehy!!
got proof de lo!!

1st game..

3rd game..

believe d leh!!
hu wan challenge me call me la!!
cont playing lik this n i think i can break WR record liao..
wait me ba.. ^^

No comments: